Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Cant use dual displ...

Cant use dual display because nvidia graphics driver is not detected unless i stop spacedesk  

megak2013
Registered
(@megak2013)

I've used this before without any problems, i was able to use extended screens, drag and drop, everything was working flawlessly. I was using Windows 10 Pro build 1803, and received a notification that my actual build was going to be outdated soon, so i decided to update to 1903, and since then, whenever i want to use spacedesk, it works without any problem, but i cant use my actual monitor if i am using spacedesk, it wont detect my monitor no matter what i do, also if i open nvidia control panel, it says its not available because i am not using a screen that it is connected to a NVIDIA GPU. Also, im using a chinese ECS tablet, Android 4.4.4, 1gb of RAM, 1280x800 resolution, i dont know if im missing any information, if someone can help me on this, i would appreciate it... To be honest i think spacedesk would be needing an update to fix this bug. :S

1 Reply
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Noble Member
Hi @megak2013,
Did you mean your primary monitor detaches when spacedesk client is connected?
Did you also check in your display settings window if you can find the detached display there?
Do you have the most recent spacedesk Driver version 0.9.18 installed?
Could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine, click "Save All Information" then attach the output file (dxdiag.txt) on your next reply.
Looking forward to your feedback.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2019 spacedesk Support Forum

Please Login or Register