Cant connect more t...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Cant connect more than 1 Android device  

asad051
Registered
(@asad051)

Im experimenting with having space desk as my home cockpit solution with MSFS 2020.

i have 4 android devices and a triple screen monitor configuration .

I have successfully integrated one tablet out of 4 but when i try to connect others , it disconnects all . Does the software only support one additional android device over wifi ? 

6 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @asad051,
Our current spacedesk Driver v0.9.61 for Windows 10 supports up to 16 client connection.
While spacedesk Driver v0.9.43 for Windows 8.1 only support up to 3 client connection.

If upon connection of your second viewer triggers a disconnection on previous viewer, then there might be a problem on the server/driver.

To further analyze this issue, please download the spacedesk diagnostic script here, then extract it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilm5em35h0ygsfm/2020_spacedeskDiagnosticTool.zip?dl=0

Inside you will find spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd, just right-click it then run as administrator.
This script will start a debug view app to capture spacedesk debug traces.
On step 5 it will prompt you to reproduce the issue (by connecting the viewers until it disconnects), make sure to do this before pressing any key to continue.
After the script is done, a folder will be created on the same folder as the script file which contains various log files that we need for analysis.
Please right-click it -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.
PS: "Attach option" should be visible below your text editor after your second post.

asad051
Registered
(@asad051)

removed link

done as you told, zip uploaded 

asad051
Registered
(@asad051)

Man , i cant find the attach link , i uploaded the file but the link got deleted

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @asad051,
links are not allowed to post due to security issues.
Can you check again, Attach option should be visible by now on your side.

asad051
Registered
(@asad051)

Zip Uploaded for review 

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @asad051,
Thanks for sending the diagnostic files.
We are currently analyzing it.
Did you enable the Videowall feature?
Can you quickly try the "Clear All Display Settings" in the spacedesk tray app window menu button, then run services.msc, find spacedeskService and restart it, then try again with multiple viewer connection.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum