Hello, I appreciate all that have helped me so far, especially "spacedesk Lea". I can now use the videowall engine and have all the proper settings along with all 36 ipads connecting to my win 10 spacedesk server. However, I just had a question to see if anyone has ever tried to connect 36 or more devices preferably ipads and see if it is possible to have them connect to the spacedesk server any faster.
After about 20 iPads connect and receive an image, it's pretty slow for the rest to connect. (see pic attached). I have upgraded my spacedesk server from what I had originally to see if that helps but still takes about an 30 min for all 36 ipads to receive an image. I have even upgraded my video card and memory. I thought I would list what I am currently running below in hopes that maybe I am missing something or something could be stronger. Thank you in advance!
Maybe 36 iPads is too many to use at once?
Please let me know what you all think. Thanks.
My current setup:
Spacedesk Server PC:
- Dell Optiplex9020 Tower
- Windows 10 64 bit
- NIVIDIA GEOFORCE RTX 2060
- Intel Core i5-4570 3.20GHz
- Win10 64-bit
- 32 GB memory
- 500GB SSD Storage
Spacedesk DRIVER for Primary Machine (Server):
- Driver Beta Version: 0.9.97
- Connections 36 iPad 2
- Video Wall Engine set to ON
Video Wall Engine Settings:
- Wall 1 Dimensions 950 x 1800
- Each iPad 2 resolution is set to the following Dimensions 228 x 200 and then each ipad has its own coordinates see pic attached.
iPad 2 (Clients)
- iOS version 9.3.5 (this is the highest version of iOS these ipads can support)
- 16 GB storage
- 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch (ppi)
- 1GHz dual-core Apple A5 chip
- Wifi Only
- Speed: 1GB down (work internet)
- Spacedesk Win 10 server - plugged in via ethernet cable with static IP
- iPad 2's connected via wifi