Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Can I use touch scr...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Can I use touch screen of my mobile(sendondary device) to control the mouse?  

Deadpool149
Registered
(@deadpool149)

Is there any option I can use the touch of my mobile i.e. the secondary device to control the mouse. If yes, then it would be very helpful to draw on pc and do other stuff which includes drawings.

5 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @deadpool149,

Is your seocndary device, Android?
If yes, you can enable remote touch input in the spacedesk Android Viewer Settings -> Input Devices -> Touchscreen.

Deadpool149
Registered
(@deadpool149)

I already did that, but it's not working, tried all possible settings(of touchscreen given there), on android 11 and android 6, but it is not working

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Hi @deadpool149,
Did you try both touch input type (relative and absolute)?
Is videowall mode enabled? If it's enabled, absolute touch will not work.

To further analyze this issue, please download the spacedesk diagnostic script here, then extract it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8h5llgi8c2ig3g/2021_spacedeskDiagnosticTool.zip?dl=0

Inside you will find spacedeskDiagnosticTool.cmd, just right-click it then run as administrator.
This script will start a debug view app to capture spacedesk debug traces.
On step 5 it will prompt you to reproduce the issue (by connecting the viewer app and try to send touch input for several times), make sure to do this before pressing any key to continue.
After the script is done, a folder will be created on the same folder as the script file which contains various log files that we need for analysis.
Please right-click it -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply.

Deadpool149
Registered
(@deadpool149)

Ok, disabling video wall mode did the job and when it was enabled neither absolute nor relative touch was working. But, I am just curious what is the use of video wall mode??

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member

Enabling the video wall mode allows the user to setup a video wall using spacedesk, please check the demo video of video wall on our website's main page.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum