Facebook Like Button

Welcome Visitor! Please Login or Register
Can eight tablets m...

Can eight tablets mirror off the primary screen(Laptop)?  

senderlloyd2
Registered
(@senderlloyd2)

Hi,

I have been trying to screen mirror 3 tablets from the Laptop(primary). Of the 3 one displays the mirror and the other 2 show me only an extended mode display. So my question is can i mirror all 3(upto 8) at the same time. Is this a laptop issue or is there any other settings on the SPACEDESK app that i need to change. Simultaneously, should i try to mirror each tablet off the other(where  tablet 1 becomes the primary and tablet 2 becomes secondary and so on). Thought, I could not find the tablets showing up for connectivity.

Looking forward to the assistance and thank you in advance for your time.

Rgds,

Lloyd 

1 Reply
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Famed Member
Mirroring the main display to multiple spacedesk viewers is possible just that Windows Display Control Panel/Settings user interface does not support it.
This applies to spacedesk and all other displays.
We are considering to add this option but we are currently very busy with higher prioritized features and bug fixes.

We can only suggest the following:
1. You can use any third-party software that can mirror the main screen to all monitors connected (e.g. Actual Multiple Monitors).
2. OR you can try this trick only if your primary machine is Windows 10 and has latest graphics adapter with WDDM 2.0-above model (you can check it by running dxdiag.exe)
   - Connect the spacedesk clients on all your 8 tablets, and make sure all displays are in extension mode first.
   - On primary machine, open the spacedesk SERVER user interface window (by clicking the spacedesk tray icon in the taskbar's notification area), click the menu button then select "Clear All Display Settings".
   - Using display switch (Windows logo + P hotkey) switch to Duplicate. Then all client screens should show a mirrored displays.
Looking forward to your feedback.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2019 spacedesk Support Forum

Please Login or Register