ATTENTION - UNINSTALL PROBLEM ON SOME MACHINES!
- Some users report uninstall problems.
- We can only very sporadically reproduce.
- We are trying to fix soonest possible.
- This affects v0.9.90, v0.9.89 and possibly one or two earlier versions
- First reboot the machine and try to uninstall again.
- If this does not help, then uninstall spacedesk Driver manually
- Read instruction manual how to uninstall manually.
SEE CHAPTER "Manual Uninstall (Troubleshooting Only)"
"If you are affected by this problem, please reply to this post.
Tell us your spacedesk version and your Windows version.
Please let us know if you could successfully uninstall after reboot or if you needed to uninstall manually as explained in the instruction manual"