app crashes when i ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] app crashes when i connect  

random45
Registered
(@random45)

whenever i try to mirror my computer screen to my phone i get a screen mirroring error then the app crashes

iphone 8 plus ios 13.1.2 (secondary machine)

windows 10 (primary machine)

4 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Can you tell us the error code before it crashes?
Does it only crash upon switching to mirror? Is extension mode working properly?
What is the current screen resolution of your iPhone device?
For further analysis, could you please run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine click "Save All Information", save the output file (dxdiag.txt) then attach it on your next reply.
Looking forward to your feedback.
random45
Registered
(@random45)

i am currently in extension mode and it crashes as soon as i try to connect with no error. it seems to work fine in mirroring mode however i would like to extend my display. The resolution for the secondary device is the native ios resolution which i don't know what it is. My primary machine resolution is 1920 x 1080 <a href=" removed link " target="true"> removed link

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Thanks for the feedback.
Could you easily try any custom resolution on your iOS viewer and disable/uncheck the use of native resolution. You can find it in the iOS viewer app Settings → Display.
Can you still send us your dxdiag info, just run dxdiag.exe on your primary machine click "Save All Information", save the output file (dxdiag.txt) then attach it on your next reply.
random45
Registered
(@random45)

i did it and it worked. Thanks a lot for your help. I still attached the file in case you need it

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum