Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] 5 monitors on which I use only one through android  

Fox
 Fox
Registered
(@fox)

Good afternoon, I use spacedesk, but today I had 7 monitors on which I use only one via android. But 6 more appeared every time I disconnected the spacedesk on android and I can't get them out. I want to know how I solve this ...

now i can't open firefox because it goes to another monitor that i can't see

I use an HP elitebook 8460p with Windows 10.

Please, I need help, because I can't move the computer anymore.
I need the computer to work in the quarantine

4 Replies
spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Hi @fox,
Are you using the latest spacedesk Driver (v0.9.34) and Android Viewer (v0.9.55)?
Is your spacedesk android viewer connected to the server via wifi or USB tethering?
Is there any other device attached to your android device (e.g. wired or wireless keyboard or mouse)?
Can you also tell us your android device's details (e.g. brand, model, android version, etc..)?
For further analysis, could you please run "dxdiag.exe" on your primary machine, click Save All Information, save the output file (dxdiag.txt) then attach it on your next reply.
Fox
 Fox
Registered
(@fox)

Hello, all right, I wanted to say that I already managed to solve the problem, and what I had to do was go to the control panel, go to the applications and go to spacedesk and open the executable repairman.

However I will send the information you requested:

but I use spacedesk spacedesk Driver (v0.9.34) and Android Viewer (v0.9.55) ,I'm using the spacedesk server via wifi and I don't use anything connected to android.The android is an Acer Iconia b3-a30 with android 6.0.

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Hi @fox,
Thanks for the feedback.
You might also try this workaround when it happens again:
- Open spacedesk SERVER window, then click the "Clear All Display Settings" option in menu button.
- Open device manager (just run devmgmt.msc), Display adapters -> spacedesk Graphics Adapter, right-click disable-enable it.
Fox
 Fox
Registered
(@fox)

Hello again,
I already know why this problem I mentioned happens:
When I'm working on a heavier application, the computer sometimes crashes, but spacedesk also crashes and corrupts, causing spacedesk to fail and not know how to fix it.

The solution was to access the control panel, access the applications, access the spacedesk and open the executable repairer.
I also noticed that if we are the open device manager (just run devmgmt.msc), the video adapters -> monitors appear on several monitors.

if i open the spacedesk SERVER window, click on the "Clear all display settings" option on the menu button, nothing happens.

but I already know what the problem is and solve it, and I hope that anyone else with the same problem can solve it.

thanks for the support.

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum