3D apps (especifica...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

3D apps (especificamente GTA V)  

willian3186
Registered
(@willian3186)

Note that whenever I'm on youtube running a video on one monitor and in main monitor playing the game. o fps it drops for 1 second to 30 FPS, exactly 30 fps and when I pause the video it doesn't happen ...

SpaceDesk is set to 60 fps

3 Replies
willian3186
Registered
(@willian3186)

<a href=" removed link "> removed link

spacedesk Lea
(@spacedesklea)
Illustrious Member
Our spacedesk display consumes GPU memory since we are getting the desktop screen updates from the main graphics adapter and uses CPU for image compression before sending the frame updates over the network.
Running various applications (like 3D games and videos) and connecting spacedesk simultaneously will probably slow down the operation (on all apps) which results to FPS drop, since all these applications consumes GPU and CPU memory.
You can verify it by monitoring the GPU and CPU memory usage on your task manager.

willian3186
Registered
(@willian3186)

fiz alguns testes e constatei que em qualquer aplicação 3d dentro do espaco de 20 segundos corre a queda para exatos 30 fps.

formatei o pc e instalei so os drivers essenciais para fazer os testes. 

mesmo no menu do jogo (em que o cpu e gpu estão com pouca carga, o jogo dentro de 20 segundos cai o fps

talvez o programa spacedesk faça alguma coisa nesse espaço de tempo?

============================================================================================

I did some tests and found that in any 3d application within the space of 20 seconds it drops to exactly 30 fps.

I formatted the pc and installed only the essential drivers to do the tests.

even in the game menu (where the cpu and gpu are under load, the game within 20 seconds drops the fps

maybe the spacedesk program will do something about this time frame?

spacedesk forum footer

Copyright © 2020 spacedesk Support Forum